Hello from Shubhi

hi, i am shubhi, pursuing computer science engineering.
highlights:
-managed to enter this stream without ever wanting to be an engineer, but started loving my work eventually.
-strange but true-' i strive to be the best without actually having any goals of my own, and for this purpose, i thrive on others' goals'
-despite the above trait, i seldom emerge as a winner.
- i might be one of those good at nothing types, but i am creative and that really helps me through.
-want to make it big someday(again, the definition of 'big' being vague), so that i can help the less fortunate ones.

thanks,
shubhi

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Shubhi,

Welcome to CrazyEngineers. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends 😀

We look forward to your posts!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Every one who is creative is certainly good more many things.

Welcome to CE shubhi. Look forward to more contribution from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im trying to do this project How to Transmit Audio With a Laser Pen - wikiHow but im unsure of the transformer to use. i went to the store n...
im trying to do this project How to Transmit Audio With a Laser Pen - wikiHow but im unsure of the transformer to use. i went to the store n...
hi i would like to know the people over here from mumbai and would like to get the current technical updates from their colleges like techfest or any workshops or...
hello can anyone tell me what the LED in this circuit is for? Is it just a power on indicator or does it do diode related stuff? The 300k resistor...
Puzzle Source: Cprogramming.com: C++ Programming Challenge - Guessing Game Challenge The following program will act as a guessing game in which the user has eight tries to guess a randomly...