Hello From Shruti Pathak

hi, i m shruti pathak..
doing my B.E. frm rjit college, gwl.
discipline:electronics n communication
i ve joined crazy engineers for sharing n boosting my knowledge...i hope it vl be helpful 2 me..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy being here and learn a lot. Make sure that you participate in all the cool discussions on CrazyEngineers.
  • shruti pathak
    shruti pathak
    ofcourse i vl..sr..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello and welcome to the CrazyEngineers family, Shruti. 😀
    Do not hesitate to take part in discussions or in starting new ones.
  • shruti pathak
    shruti pathak
    yes, mam..
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    shruti pathak
    hi, i m shruti pathak..
    doing my B.E. frm rjit college, gwl.
    discipline:electronics n communication
    i ve joined crazy engineers for sharing n boosting my knowledge...i hope it vl be helpful 2 me..
    First of all, loose the SMS lingo. This will help you a lot later on in life.

# take.life.seriously...👍

WELCOME TO CE!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE. Be regular and have a good stay.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reports from the ISSCC (International Solid-State Circuits Conference) organised by IEEE at San Fransisco, California, which concluded on February 13, state that Intel is preparing to launch a 15 core...
is science helpful to humanity??
I'm getting totally sick of people copying other people's articles and passing them on as their own creation. Their intentions may not be wrong; but I don't know if they...
Be it Vinod Khosla, Sunita Williams, LN Mittal, Sundar Pichai - we've been celebrating the success of the Non Resident Indians. Do you think India is justified in the achievement...
Drawing inspiration from nature, engineers and computer science researchers from the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) and the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University...