Hello from Raipur, India

hello 2 all dear frns

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Rahul 😀 Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread. I've moved your post to a new thread in Introductions section as this is the right section to say hello to the entire CE Community 😀

Do tell us what brought you to CrazyEngineers. We request you not to use SMS text anywhere on CE as it's a common protocol we all follow.

Enjoy your stay here and grow with us. We are at your help 24x7.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members....
Hi, I'm very new in this communication principle. 1. I am suppose to design a simple FM transceiver circuit to transmit a voice from a transmitter to a receiver module...
Hi, Am doing my final year in production engineering. Can any one help me by suggesting few topics for final year project. I mainly aim for the society so anything...
Aptitude Questions Answer these questions with yours justification.... 1.One of the following is my secret word:AIM DUE MOD OAT TIE.With the list in front of you, if I were to...
just share here new ideas about future tech.