Hello from Rahul

Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First)

Hi, I am a fresh graduate recently joined the company as my first job and very much serious about it.

Name: Rahul Diyewar

Engineering Trade: Information Technology

Occupation
: Working as software developer.
Hobbies & Interests
: Playing with kids and pets.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: We have a case study in our news group and sender give reference of this site. I visit it and found its gr8 so decide to join.

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Re: Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First)

Nice to have you on the forum! Ask anything you like to anytime, we will try our best. Also if you can keep us posted on your work. Maybe we can learn sometihng too from you. Thats what the forums are for.

One more thing, to make it easier to track on what forums you ahve posted, goto your user cp settings, under options look for subscribe for threads. There select 'No email notification' instead of 'No subscription', so you can come back to your main profile to view your latest posts.

Cheers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! I'm aware that we can do a better job with the forum structure. Our current structure is a little complex and doesn't give a feel of "Engineering Forum"....
Hey CEans, I have an idea that why shouldn't we all, who have some idea of programing, take up some projects from The_Big_K. What i propose is... * The bk...
Do you know, we are still living in the Stone Age? We still communicate in Morse code. We still use steam piston for most of the power (at least most)....
COKE -- No wonder coke tastes soooo good: [*]In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the...
This thread is dedicated to the discussions & ideas related to the first online CE project that the Crazy Engineers wish to start. Before we actually begin to work on...