Hello from Pramod Pal

πŸ˜› hi i m a mech. engineer and try to cultivate some means by which we are able to produce electricity without pollution

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Pramod Pal

james Bond 007
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    Hi Pramod,

Welcome to CE.

Please introduce yourself in following format:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Also you can check following link for pollution free energy
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Best of Luck !
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Pramod.

PS. Wondering now about GF's statement there..
    james bond 007 whats that?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Welcome to CE Pramod.

PS. Wondering now about GF's statement there..
    james bond 007 whats that?
    There is 007 tag Behind his Username πŸ˜‰:sshhh:
  • smita89
    smita89
    Hello Pramod,

Hope you have a nice time here!
    CE welcomes you with its arms open wide!!

PS- no snuggling though 😁
  • smita89
    smita89
    godfather
    There is 007 tag Behind his Username πŸ˜‰:sshhh:
    You know my college regn number's last three digits are also 007.. The placement teacher always smirks when he takes my attendance

"007??"
    *smirk*
    "Present Sir!"
    *what's that about 😑*
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Welcome man,do share you valuavle knowledge
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.

@Smitzy: Thats interesting. My college roll number is 004. Missed it by 3. And you know what, we don't have a 007. They gave roll numbers till 006 then skipped one and started from 008, so no 007.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    pramod.pal007
    πŸ˜› hi i m a mech. engineer and try to cultivate some means by which we are able to produce electricity without pollution
    Welcome to CE!

Yep, lets work together on developing ideas on clean & green generation of electricity. Looking forward for your contributions! πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'll b finishing my third yr in a few days. Our technical University doesn't have industrial training as part of its curriculum, hence, a few of my friend's have started...
[FONT="]Hey… I just heard that Acer has launched Gateways and eMachines in India. Along with those, a cool ALL-IN-ONE desktop has also been launched. The Gateways is for the style...
πŸ˜• Hey friends!! i was thinking of the effect in thermal efficiency of an ic engine .. suppose if an engine is designed for place like Rajstahn which is quite...
Dear Ceans~!!!! How to imporve the Clutch Life Span to avoid the transmission jammed in the middle of the journey to back home or long distance travel. Should i replace...