Hello from Partha Pratim Roy

Halo sir, I am Partha Pratim Roy ,obtained my civil engineering degree from IIEST Shibpur 2015. I don't have a job right now. I am now in kolkata. My permanent residence is at Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, 735101.My seniors in the college told me about your global reputation. It is very urgent for me to get a job. I will be highly thankful to you if you kindly manage a job for me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm sure you will enjoy your journey with CrazyEngineers. I acknowledge that job search is a difficult problem and we at CrazyEngineers need to do something about it. Do keep an eye on #-Link-Snipped-# for any jobs that might get posted.
  • PARTHA PRATIM ROY
    PARTHA PRATIM ROY
    PARTHA PRATIM ROY
    Thank you sir.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    My seniors in the college told me about your global reputation.
    It's always a pleasure to hear that. Welcome to CE.

Keep posting!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Vishnu from Andhra Pradesh. Completed my Dual Degree in Electronics and Communications in 2015. Appearing for GATE -2016. Like to join in any PSU 's related to my...
I am parwaj i completed my btech from lovely university punjab.I have been working with berger paints for last 1 year and now iam planning to do cdac as i...
Hi, I am kamal belongs to chennai, My highest qualification is B.tech/Information technology. I completed my graduation in J.N.N Institute Of engineering which is Anna university affiliated. I am quite...
If you are out in the market to buy the world's fastest smartphone, look no further. According to the tests conducted by TomsGuide; Samsung Galaxy S6 blew away the competition...
Turkey (City: Kocaeli) I am a Geological Engineer. I graduated in Kocaeli University. After school was to stay in Barcelona and I (+) the Erasmus program worked voluntaring. Now and...