Hello From mohammed irfan

mohammed irfan
@mohammed-irfan-HDp5cc โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

Hi๐Ÿ˜€,
i am from JAWAHARALAL NEHRU NATIONAL COLLEGE OF ENGINERING,SHIMOGA(KARNATAKA).I am a mechanical engineering student and now i am in last sem of the academics.I will complete the graduation by the end of this may.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Mar 14, 2011

    Welcome to CE Mohammed ๐Ÿ˜€

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Mar 14, 2011

    Welcome to CE!!!:welcome:

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Mar 14, 2011

    :welcome: mohammed

  • sarah_joy

    @sarah-joy-9Nvr8L • Mar 15, 2011

    welcome to CE!
    have fun reading and posting threads.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    :welcome:

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Mar 15, 2011

    Welcome to the CE website!

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Mar 15, 2011

    :welcome: to CE

  • Morecott

    @morecott-qm97GX • Mar 16, 2011

    Hi and Welcome to CE forum...
    You are at the right place where your questions will be best answered very quickly and I hope you will enjoy our company here... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Regards,
    Morecott.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Mar 16, 2011

    welcome ๐Ÿ˜

  • yanivx

    @yanivx-gvxfxa • Mar 31, 2011

    welcome to CE

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Apr 15, 2011

    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mohd. Irfan!!!

  • yadavundertaker mohit

    @yadavundertaker-0p3HBs • Apr 15, 2011

    hi welcome to CE

  • Innocentees

    @innocentees-9kEzqV • Sep 20, 2011

    Hey Friends..!!
    I am from New York city, I am a writter.. Have always loved photos and took plenty pictures of my children... When I am out taking photos I feel free and world becomes a better place. If you have good things can come to share with me. I will be inviting my friends, and I hope everyone else will Enjoy here too.

    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • vishnu priya

    @vishnu-priya-L6wLMl • Sep 21, 2011

    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€