hello from gurjap

Name:Gurjap

*Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg

*Occupation
: pursuing B.Tech from NITJ

Work Experience
: whoops, not applicable yet

*Hobbies & Interests
: hmmm, what a deep query. i seriously wonder what to type, and yet I am typing something....isn't this called "tweeting"?

*Aim in life
: it somehow has always been to become an engineer......

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I liked it, hehehe

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Gurjap 😀

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends 😀 . Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce.
  • lal
    lal
    Welcome to CE friend...
    Now you are a
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE family.

keep an active participation with us.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome ce gurjap
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to Ce!!
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    thanks everyone....

sorry for late reply, exams 😡

I actually discovered CE while searching for some stuff related to transmission of power in bicycles...

that was a great topic.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Welcome to CE gurjap
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone 😀 I'm asked to work on project using matlab and I haven't study it before so please I need you to give me the best sources to study...
I am graduating and obtaining a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineer this semester. I have been looking for jobs throughout the state of Florida but everything requires 3-5 years of experience!...
Good morning, On monday i have to give network programming paper. But i have not studied anything for that before. And now when i have started studying i am not...
Hi friends, Is there any code to auto logoff the PC in given time? I have seen some software to logoff, shutdown, restart the PC automatically. But I need some...
Hi CEans am 2nd year Mechanical Students having a fair amount of knowledge of what I studied till now I want to ask u guys some help so that after...