Hello from Egypt

First I would like to introduce my self, I am a student in Electronics and Communication department in AAST-MT in Alexandria, Egypt. The next semester is my last semester (the 10th semester), I started my final project it is about signal processing in cellular system, it is all about matlab simulink on dsp kit to process a signal that being recieved by the cell phone in GSM. I feel a little bit sad that i just discovered your site didn't thought of it before and i felt happy for the students that they are just in second year and first year in college and working on their career here by gaining advice from you. I hope I can get benefit from this site even if I am late and also hope to help those who needs help.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • sum
    sum
    sigpro
    First I would like to introduce my self, I am a student in Electronics and Communication department in AAST-MT in Alexandria, Egypt. The next semester is my last semester (the 10th semester), I started my final project it is about signal processing in cellular system, it is all about matlab simulink on dsp kit to process a signal that being recieved by the cell phone in GSM. I feel a little bit sad that i just discovered your site didn't thought of it before and i felt happy for the students that they are just in second year and first year in college and working on their career here by gaining advice from you. I hope I can get benefit from this site even if I am late and also hope to help those who needs help.
    hey..!!i am currently in my final year of engg in electronics and telecomm..and i was looking for ideas for my final year project..and i really liked ours..!can u please mail me more details regardin it at ? it will be of great help!thank u
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...

Not a very great idea to post your personal e-mail ids on web.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE .
  • sigpro
    sigpro
    sum
    hey..!!i am currently in my final year of engg in electronics and telecomm..and i was looking for ideas for my final year project..and i really liked ours..!can u please mail me more details regardin it at ? it will be of great help!thank u
    Don't worry first I would like to tell you i had no ideas about communications project but i was so sure about working in telecommunication field and i knew the doctor i want to be with so i asked him that i want a telecommunication project so he told me about that one. we are responsible of every thing after the paging signal before the cellphone ringing. we will get a cell phone take out the dsp ic and put our dsp kit prorammed by us. DSP kit is easly programmed by simulink matlab 7.1, we need source coding channel coding interleaving then modulation, for me i was responsible about modulation. In GSM the modulation technique is GMSK we all read about those titles and we didnt do any practical work yet, I dont know if this was enough but also you can search about GSM Priniciples and read about it you will find alot of PDFs on google.

And if there is any way I can send you my email I would like to but I am new and dont know how this can be done, Is there any thing to do that i can send you a private messages?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm excited to announce that "Ask questions to Dr. Stephen Wolfram" (Creator of Mathematica and WolframAlpha) deadline has been extended till June 22, 2009! Important: The decision to extend...
Here I come again, this time with Tennis as the subject of sports quiz. Googing is allowed, no appreciations. Answers as well as questions are welcomed. Q1) Which of the...
Remember that piezoelectric road prototype we saw late last year? Looks like someone (besides us) thought it was a good idea. According to The Daily Mail, a Sainsbury's supermarket in...
hi.........i wanted to know what are the devices that can be interfaced to the parallel port controler of pc and can be controlled using matlab...... Please help.
I am in final year of engineering and need help in preparing a resume for campus interview. I have been doing a lot of research online. Came across a collection...