Hello From Avni

Hello CE people!!
Im Avni doing electrical and electronics engineering.... have loved the forum... its greatly helpful.. most of it helps in searching the site only...!! I dint have to post new threads for my doubts as of now..

Im very interested in Robotics .. not just the embedded systems.. though I am low on its knowledge.. but I have started putting in my efforts to get to know about it..

Im not a class topper though... I have a KT in a subject... I would rather quote myself here as 5 point someone... he he..

looking forward to know people here and share the knowledge....!!

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: newbie!!!!

Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Re: newbie!!!!

Welcome to CE....

Keep an active participation.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Avni ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.
    We look to active participation from you.
  • GP17
    GP17
    Hi friend, Welcome to CE..
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    hello people
    same here, i joined it yesterday. generally i used to take help of my college forum. but this CE world is even broader.
    i love CODING and interested in embedded systems that has majorly programming (ALTHOUGH MY BRANCH IS MECHANICAL)

i hope to enjoy my CE days ..hhehhhe [๐Ÿ˜‰]
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE anvi and thechamp.
    hope you learn and share more in here.๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Avni.

Keep an active participation with us.
  • avni1234
    avni1234
    thank you everybodu out here.... Its great!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why input current decreases on increasing input voltage in common collector bipolar junction transistor ?
Q1.In a DEMOSFET ,for a fixed positive Vgs on increasing the Vds why a saturation stage is achieved ?
St.Ann's college of engineering & technology chirala, Prakasm district, is conducting 6th national level techinal symposium "ERION-2010" dated on feb-25&26 of 2010 . All the tech graduates are invited for...
Hi, I have made a line follower bot circuit consisting of AT89S52 MCU, 2 IR sensors with lm324 op-amp and l293d motor driver IC. My motor specifications are 24V,200rpm. When...
good morning every one, i need some modern and latest project thoughts+web links +procedure based on telecommunication,wireless,laser,electronics. i am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineer.so i need a topic+whole...