Hello From Anurag

Hello this is Anurag new to CE.......nice to meet all u ppl.....๐Ÿ˜

Name: Anurag

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science

Work Experience: Fresher

*Hobbies & Interests: Reading Books,watching cartoons

*Aim in life: (To rule this world ๐Ÿ˜ )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: To meet geeks and get valuble and loads of information freely ๐Ÿ˜!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Anurag! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE! We're glad to have you with us. How did you come to know about CE and what was your first impression?

I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in AMDOCS ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    Good to have you here
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    ya for sure i'll spread the word abt the CE at my company.........during my graduation i joined i heard from some community...i forgot.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh I see your joining date is 12[sup]th[/sup] January 2006 ! That's the time when we were about 1.5 months old ๐Ÿ˜

Things have changed a lot here, Anurag. What do you say? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    anuragh27crony
    Hello this is Anurag new to CE.......nice to meet all u ppl.....๐Ÿ˜

Name: Anurag

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science

Work Experience: Fresher

*Hobbies & Interests: Reading Books,watching cartoons

*Aim in life: (To rule this world ๐Ÿ˜ )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: To meet geeks and get valuble and loads of information freely ๐Ÿ˜!
    Nice to have you here!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    yeah definitely....iam seeing a lot of difference here.....and lot of people interacting......daily..oops...i should say every hour..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, I am vivek mantri, Area Sales Manager -Western india , working for semiconductor disti mnc. ours is 1.2 billion USd company. Presently in pune i am looking out for...
Name: Justin Kolodziej *Engineering Trade: Well, there's a slight complication. I think I filled in "electronics", but in reality, I understand software engineering and electrical engineering as well. It was...
Hi Crazy Engineers, This is Amit Kumar Gupta, newly joined member. I am a Embedded Engg. working with eInfochips, Pune, India. I have done MS in Embedded System Design and...
HI friends have you heard of the institute" C-DAC" in India which offers PG Diploma course in embedded .VLSI and other software courses? I know that C-DAC Hyderabad is very...
Hi everyone, I am having some future plans to invest my savings in investment companies and I have been making a search online for this. I have found some that...