Hello from a Filipino Comp. Engr in Qatar

Hello everyone.

I just stumbled into this board. Hope I could contribute to this community. 😀

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, rodl!

How do you find Qatar compared to back home? Looking forward to see your contributions on CE 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rodl
    Hello everyone.

I just stumbled into this board. Hope I could contribute to this community. 😀
    Hello Rodl 😀 Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Qatar 😀

We look forward to having you as our active CEan

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys this is my very first post well m student of mech engg i have assign to make any mini project related to strenght of materials or mechanics of...
hi every body , I need your assistance in operating systems subject​ ​ "I'm study "deadlock" , and i need Exercises with answer for ​ ​resource allocation graph " ,...
I m Mtech student , so plz help me out wat to make? if u have than plz send me Mining based project 😔
Hi, If the Laplace Equation is given as : d^2T/dx^2 + d^2T/dy^2 = 0 and that the solution of T(x,y) must satisfy the equation: e.g T = 2x +1, differentiating...
hey ash i am mj ur project sounds awesome i am in final year electronics and would want to pursue a project frankly i have no clue how to make...