hello friends...

my name is Aniket. I from Mumbai, India. I have done my engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications. my hobbies are watching tv and drawing. I am currently unemployed and I was searching for jobs and entrepreneurship ideas on the internet. I came across this website and looked amazing to see so many engineers here sharing their ideas and helping each other. so I joined Crazy Engineers..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We've entrepreneurship section dedicated to all questions & answers related to entrepreneurship. We hope you will find interesting and useful information here. Feel free to participate in discussions, ask questions and answer questions posted by others 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome Aniket.
    How about this?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You will save India a lot of power.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. I am working on a game of sudoku in core java. Till now I've been able to successfully generate a solution ( consisting of all filled boxes) and...

Me

My name is Okonji Chianu Moses. I am from Nigeria and I have a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering. For nw, i am unemployed and I am looking for a...
Can we retain a variable value in PHP after closing the application(with a new session every time),without saving it to any database or file?If yes,how?
Can we download Talking Tom app in Nokia-C1-01 handset? If yes, then how.
we know that magnetic flux travels from north pole to south pole.. wt happens if we place a super conductor(which doesn't allow magnetic flux to pass form it) in middle...