hello friends.....

if any of you have any problem regarding job....or unplaced freshers looking for job please do contact me may be i may help you out somewhere

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    job solutions
    if any of you have any problem regarding job....or unplaced freshers looking for job please do contact me may be i may help you out somewhere
    Welcome to CE. This isn't the place to advertise. You may start helping people in public forum than asking them to contact you personally.
  • job solutions
    job solutions
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE. This isn't the place to advertise. You may start helping people in public forum than asking them to contact you personally.
    for sure i understand your words but that was just an aid from my side not an advertisement
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    job solutions
    for sure i understand your words but that was just an aid from my side not an advertisement
    Of course it is not. Asking people to contact you isn't the right attitude. We'd be happy if you could share your information through our jobs/careers section and start answering questions there. THere are a ton of questions that can be answered better. Do look at it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey there brilliant Engineers or soon to be engineers out there. I would like to ask whether is it possible to interface speech recognition technique to control a robot via...
Here is a collection of project ideas for Cryptography related mini project ideas for computer science or IT students. 1. Command line interface for crypto functionality 2. Action history view...
This is video I stumbled upon today which clears the various misconceptions related with Gorilla Glass, or better, scratch resistant glass. Along with the strengths and weaknesses of this product,...
If you go back in time, you will find that our system didn't need the young ones to take career decisions. For example, a cobbler's son becomes a cobbler. A...
India Auto Expo 2013 is arguably the Region’s Largest Automotive Show boasting of the latest technological products, components, vehicles and is also a launch pad for new and future vehicles...