Hello friends !

HELLO,
this is prem. I am student of engineering, with deciplane computer sicence engineering.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, you're from Nainital India ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ ! Tell us how did you discover CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and also tell your friends about us.

PS: Now we can have a CE meet in Nainital ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wow. Nainital is cool.
    I have visited it once.

Welcome to CE friend.
    Be an active member here.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Prem. Welcome to CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi prem
    welcome to CE
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Nainital !!! Cool !!
    Welcome to CE. Be active!!
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Youre very welcome here Prem!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE- family Prem!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. You will enjoy this site and do not forget to tell your friends about CrazyEngineers. They'll thank you for your recommendation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys this is my final year project... I have Decided to use piezo to employ this... I want to charge the mobile and other hand held devices from the electricity...
Name: Rajesh R Engineering Trade: Civil Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE Occupation: Planning Engineer In designation (Jack of all trades) Work Experience: 4.5 years Hobbies & Interests: Travel, Riding bike, exploring...

Nit

I know that to get into the NITs your AIEEE rank must be really good. is it true that you can get into various NITs through your CET rank?? ive...
Heard of wind farms? Almost every one of us must have at least once seen the tall wind mills situated in wide open terrains or small hilltops in the suburbs....
As we all know non linear loads are the loads in which the current drawn by the gadget is is not similar to the voltage waveform. These distorted waveforms are...