hello folks..!!!!

namaskar to alll CEans........my name is apoorv munshi and you can find me on CE forums with the name hackerboy......😁.....i have just started writing articles in Ce voice and my first article was on google bombs.....hope u all liked it.....i will try to give as much exciting info as i can through Ce voice....stay connected......

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Apoorv, Welcome to CE Family.

Keep an active participation in the discussions across the forum. 👍
    Hope to see you around here often.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Apoorv!
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Welcome Apoorv to CE. Have fun while learning!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE hackerboy!!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Welcome. Quite cool username!
  • sau
    sau
    wellcome hackerboy!
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Btw, your name sounds very frightening..hahaha..just kidding..
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Welcome to CE dude!! Have fun.........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys 😎 could u pls help me in doing a project?????????? i just want an idea of a project related to power systems. by tommorrow i want the topic...
Once I went for shopping taking 2 travelers checks of rs.500 each.I bought a commodity for rs.850. and gave shopkeeper both the checks.The shopkeeper asked his cousin to en-cash them.So...
What would be the effect on efficiency of the transformer in case all conditions remain same and power factor varies as 0.8 leading and 0.8 lagging? Will it remain same...
How do I convert GPS data on a SONIM phone for transmission on a GSM/GPRS network?
Hi friends..... I am doing a project on flyback converter. So i want to simulate a flyback converter in pspice. Initially i want to simulate mosfet to know on off...