Hello Fellow CEans..!!

Hello fellow CEans..!! ๐Ÿ˜

I am Mehak Rajkhokar, it's really great to be here... an excellent place for all the Engineers.. I am about to join an IT company in about 2 months... I was the President of an International Organization known as the Junior Chamber International last year and currently serving as a Zone Officer in it... Hope we'll have a great time together...๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to CE. We're happy to have you with us.
    Feel free to explore CrazyEngineers & yeah, don't forget to participate in our event known as CEoM for the next month : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Feel free to create the threads ๐Ÿ‘
  • mail154
    mail154
    Welcome.. Be a ... ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Pride goes before a fall. Most of us are helpless CEans. Enmeshed as it were.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Hello CEan #-Link-Snipped-#.Welcome to CE and we're pleased to have you here with us.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers JET and enjoy your stay in CE, also update yourself with up coming innovation in technology.๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome @#-Link-Snipped-# to CE !

Have a nice time here. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Mehak Rajkhokar
    Mehak Rajkhokar
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome here.. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We know that Biogas is pollution-free gas which is still being used in rural areas for cooking & other household activities. The CNGs & LPGs are used for in Vehicles,...
Is it possible to get a power from friction?
If I Want to Appear for GATE 3-4 Years Later..How Should I Prepare for it without knowing that year syllabus? And Also There may be a change both at minor...
MOL(milk of lime) is used in sugar industies for maintaining pH.I am confused whether it is used as booster or neutralizer!
Not quite like turning water into wine, but GlassBridge impresses with its ability to turn Android apps to Glass apps. Glass runs Android, which is convenient, only it does not...