Hello everyone

Howdy everyone I am Boris, I am new to this site. Hope I will get good tips from like minded persons.
Thank you very much for creating this great platform

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pieman
    Howdy everyone I am Boris, I am new to this site. Hope I will get good tips from like minded persons.
    Thank you very much for creating this great platform
    Welcome, #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope you will enjoy here. Tell us a bit more about yourself 😀
  • Arjun53
    Arjun53
    Hello Everyone,
    After watching the youtube video about () spherical tires I did a google search and landed at this site. The discussion and the ideas related to it were very impressive. So i decided to stay.

Thank you very much for creating this great platform. It is so much better than quora 😀
  • Pranali Sharma
    Pranali Sharma
    Hello I am Pranali, a Engineering student. I love to read and talk about technology, Software and Investment.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE 😀 Feel free to hangout here.
    I hope you all have a great time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, everyone I am Boris a newbie here. I need help to pick a good topic for my engineering project. I found a site named Techshore inspection service offering free...
iVoomi, a rather unheard Chinese smartphone brand has made its way to India. iVoomi’s first offering in the lucrative market of India is the iV505. The iVoomi iV505 is perhaps...
Google has introduced support for Hindi language in its artificial intelligence powered translation service along with Russian and Vietnamese. Barak Turovsky, who heads the translation product at Google announced the...
Update [March 9, 2017: 9:18PM, IST]: It looks like Samsung S6 Edge has started getting the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware update. It's important to note that only select regions are...
Hello, I am The Maker. I have been building things with K'NEX and popsicle sticks since I was young and I recently made two videos of my creations. I might...