Hello everyone

Hi, i'm Metallurgical engineer....so i want to read a ebook of extractive metallurgy and hydrometallurgy of rare earth...please help me...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Aklynn - welcome to CE Forums. We will not allow illegal activity of any kind on CE Forums. Your best bet would be to check college/university library.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi Aklynn...welcome to CE forum :smile:

Introduce yourself to CE .....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hydrometallurgy of rare earth..........i want for my thesis .. i can't buy it... so..please help me
Manual of Concrete Practice 2005 ACI's Manual of Concrete Practice (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry...
CEans, I hope you know about The Mood Indigo - Asia's largest college cultural festival organized by IIT Bombay. 60,000 Students, 500 Colleges, Over 120 events between 20 - 23...
I just got the news that Satyam plans to hire about 15000 people in over the next few months. Now, do you think they are serious? Or is it just...
First off, I guess it was already mentioned in the Quick start guide that you're not supposed to use SMS language when typing in here. That said, on to the...