Hello everyone

Name: Degant Puri

*Engineering Trade
: Electronics 1st year. Location: India

*Occupation
: Student 1st year

*Hobbies & Interests
: FBall, BBall, Computer, C++, Robotics, Music, Astronomy, Manchester United😛, Avril Lavinge;-), Coldplay, Facebook

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I found it an extremely useful site to join while gooooogling for knowledge sharing sites

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Ash, xHx - look we've C++ / Robotics fella - catch him!! 😁

Just kidding 😉 ! Welcome to CE, Dugant! We're glad to have you on CE! You might be interested in joining the CE Bot project: #-Link-Snipped-#

Do tell your friends about CE!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Degant Puri,
    Its nice to have you here. Spread the CE word around
    Cheers
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Dude, you play Bball! Awesome..

but wait.. Manchester United? Nooo 😔
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Manchester united is (I won't say the word). Anyway i don't like EPL much and neither do i follow their national team. Good for Degant if he likes it.
    Give me copa america, bundes liguea, spanish and other europian leauges anyday.
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome and look forward to reading your posts! Ya'll need to start calling it soccer or else you will keep confusing us poor Yankees, laugh.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to every one 😛 I am an Electronics engineering student . I have to do my miniproject .please suggest a good topic and related information .Please help me as...
Frankly speaking I do not understand why people cannot understand this forum. It is easy, we are all doing engineering and can think, its not that people here have low...
hello frnds... i m a new member of our CE member i wish to seek ur valuable ideas regarding my project i wish to make a project for KVPY training...
Me and my friend had a major argument on my blog regarding how can India be a super power in technology and innovations. My argument was we should be treated...
I'm sure most of you have noticed a little pop-up asking if you'd be interested in taking a survey on CrazyEngineers. A BIG thank you to all those who took...