Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone.This is Rupali doin B.Tech IT(2nd yr). Hope this helps me learning new things. Glad to be a member of CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rupali Rout
    Hello Everyone.This is Rupali doin B.Tech IT(2nd yr). Hope this helps me learning new things. Glad to be a member of CE.
    Welcome to CE, Rupali ๐Ÿ˜€ ! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to active contribution from you. What introduced you to CE? ๐Ÿ˜€ What made you register on the site?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE,
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • JAZZZ
    JAZZZ
    Re

hi rupali... r u a student ??๐Ÿ˜
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hello rupali.๐Ÿ˜€

welcome to CE.
    looking forward to active contribution from you.๐Ÿ‘
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE.
    hope you learn and share more in here ๐Ÿ‘
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi RUPALI welcome to CE.....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Rupali.

keep an active participation on CE.
  • Rupali Rout
    Rupali Rout
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Rupali ๐Ÿ˜€ ! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to active contribution from you. What introduced you to CE? ๐Ÿ˜€ What made you register on the site?
    Thank you for the warm welcome. While searching for a common forum for all engineers I came across CE.I liked it and this made me to become a part of it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I believe many of us might have read 'Wings of Fire'. Its a boigraphy about Dr.APJ Abdul kalam. The whole book took me through a journey how INDIA was back...
How many of us are aware of power over ethernet? i tumbled upon this page which describes how , power can be transmitted over ethernet cables without use of other...
Hey, does anyone know who i need to talk to in order to build a boat in Mexico? What are the rules and regulations? I need to talk to the...
I'm a word with 3 to 7 letters.I'm plural. If you add 's' at my end ,Iwill be singular.I mean 'of great stature' can you find me? All genius, try...
Hi cean's, I want to learn .net framework from scratch so can some one suggest some good place from where i can first learn basic architecture of .net & than...