Hello Everyone!

hi, i am jatin kashyap, i had just completed my three year diploma in mechanical engineering from CT institution and now i had join B.tech in LPU (Lovely Professional University),jalandhar. I want not to be another boring face in the engineer crawd , i want to be different engineer , i want to show the world what i have with me...

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wel come to CE family

We look forward to active contribution from you!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jatin1990
    hi, i am jatin kashyap, i had just completed my three year diploma in mechanical engineering from CT institution and now i had join B.tech in LPU (Lovely Professional University),jalandhar. I want not to be another boring face in the engineer crawd , i want to be different engineer , i want to show the world what i have with me...
    Engineers aren't boring - in fact they are the ones who make the world better every day and make all our lives easier.

I'm sure all our members here will help you get a positive perspective towards engineering. Be active on CE and also tell your friends about us.

Welcome to the world of Crazy Engineers![โ€‹IMG]
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family ๐Ÿ˜€
    hope to get active participation from you .
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    hello jatin,
    welcome to the awsum world of Crrrazyyy engineers.......๐Ÿ˜
    & yes Mr. Administrator, we'll gonna help him and every other member of this forum, as much as we can....
    so, Er.Jatin,๐Ÿ˜
    welcome again to CE......
    have a nice engineering life ahead.....
    and dont forget to be crazy..
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE...
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to our CE family...!
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome to CE!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE !!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hello jatin
    welcome to CE
    i think you will discover that CE is just the place for you....๐Ÿ‘
    hope you like it here....๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program provides the best method to prove your command of current Microsoft products and technologies. The exams and corresponding certifications are developed to validate your...
CEans who appeared for CAT 2009 for IIM Admisisons this year, how was your overall experience? It seems that so far the over experience CAT takers had has not been...
I'm wondering what happens to the companies/startups that win business plans. Do they ever get successful? Anyone's got some insight?
The Visual Studio 2010 Challenge is a competition that test your knowledge of the VS 2010 Software and gives you a chance to win mega prizes. What do you think...
Dreams of animals !!!!!!!!! And the best of all ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ....... ....... ....... ...........