hello everyone

Hey, I'm Kernel32, yes the famous windows kernel evrybody likes in W98. It's old but I grow with it and made me famous in my school.

Trade: futur engineer in material science, for the moment general science, but in a few years, in metallurgy
Location: Nancy, France, but in a few months in Germany and after in Poland to finish my studies.
Interests: materials, computers, networks, tennis, piano...
Aim In Life: develop some new materials, alloys, having fun...
I Joined CrazyEngineers because I like having some international relations , having some really different points of view when I need, and sometimes, until I finish my studies, having some help :sshhh:.

Thanks for having created such a nice website, and please accept me in your world.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kernel32
    Hey, I'm Kernel32, yes the famous windows kernel evrybody likes in W98. It's old but I grow with it and made me famous in my school.

Trade: futur engineer in material science, for the moment general science, but in a few years, in metallurgy
    Location: Nancy, France, but in a few months in Germany and after in Poland to finish my studies.
    Interests: materials, computers, networks, tennis, piano...
    Aim In Life: develop some new materials, alloys, having fun...
    I Joined CrazyEngineers because I like having some international relations , having some really different points of view when I need, and sometimes, until I finish my studies, having some help :sshhh:.

Thanks for having created such a nice website, and please accept me in your world.
    Welcome to CE, Kernel32!

This website is for the crazy engineers from around the world who want to make a difference to the world. Of course you can develop international relations. Feel free to ask questions and offer help to others whenever possible.

Please help us spread the word around! (You may start with your own engineering school)

-The Big K-
  • kernel32
    kernel32
    Thanks, I won't miss to do it.
    Thanks to be so patient with newbies too.
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Czesc Kernel! Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans, do you have any idea about how we are obtaining polychloroprene sheets for wet suits (or neoprene) after having made the polymer? I have found a website that...
A lot of wait and finally an interview The questions were many and answers were few When intro and all were skipped I knew I was gonna be ripped when...
Hello !! I need some help for a project which is a mix between chemistry and processes. I described my problem in the "technical discussion->chemical engineering" but I don't know...
hi all, i feel glad to post my first thread.can anyone explain me what is meant by "SCRIPTING LANGUAGE" . i have learnt that java script is an "interpreted language"....
Hey CEans.. I guess I'll just post this in the Chillax area, since its pretty off-topic and perhaps unimportant. Me taking an "extended" break from Crazy Engineers, so that means...