Hello everyone

hi everyone on CE,
its really a great site to be taken part
and expecting a lot of support from all u guys.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sudhy, welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends/colleagues.

We'd like to know about you. Refer to this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Also take a moment to go through - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sudhy
    sudhy
    Name:SUDHEER BABU

*Engineering Trade:MIGHTY MECHANICAL

*Occupation
    : fresher,placed in cognizant,still waiting for date of joining..

Work Experience
    :not yet started

*Hobbies & Interests
    : surfing, playing cricket,downloading ๐Ÿ˜

*Aim in life
    : i wont reveal,because iam still not clear of it ๐Ÿ˜ )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: firstly i was here to find some project titles for my friend working in satyam,but i was attracted here due to the crazy engineers here and want to explore my caree options with them.........๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Thats nice!!! hope you are going to develop something which will help in solving mechanical problems!! all the best!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know about admission in c-dac pune institute for the desd or dabc course. Actually i m a final year student and i want to join the institute...
Most of my life (and yours too, if you didn't know) is being guided by Murphy's Laws. So why not collect them in this thread and be alert to what's...
Let's face it. Almost every company has the HR department. HR stands for Human Resources department. I've a question. Can we really call 'humans' as 'resources'? You have office furniture,...
Okay, this is not an easy one. Identify the following logo - Source: Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing
hai , i need a topic for advance electrical seminar for 4th year piz help me.๐Ÿ˜€