Hello Everyone,Please send me the previous year's Aptitude and Programming papers if u have anyone.

😀 I want aptitude test papers of various companies. Can you tell me how to get them?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are keeping us a lot to guess. What are we supposed to help you with?
  • kavitach
    kavitach
    The_Big_K
    You are keeping us a lot to guess. What are we supposed to help you with?
    send me the sample papers of aptitude and programming round that will be asked by the thoughts work company for the campus placements
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Refer this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kavitach
    kavitach
    [Prototype]
    Refer this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks a lot😀can anyone post the entire aptitude and programming paper with solutions apart from the questions that are already posted before?is it possible?if not please send me anyother websites where i can refer to the papers in detail containing different kinds of questions.......is it possible?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The results for the Chartered Accountants (CA) final examination and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) 2012 are expected to be declared on (July 18) at around 2pm IST. Results would be...
Iam a B.E final year student.can any one post some latest Project titles of computer science. Thanxs in advance..
why do we use 3rd and 4th group elements in semiconductors?
to convert a huge a.c. current in to house hold power supply we use transformers. but how to convert a.c. current to d.c. current for the electronic devices like a...
You can read, share and comment on the latest news from across the world, brought to you by CEans here: New Microsoft Office Customer Preview & Office 365 Features @...