Hello Everyone from JK

Hi everyone,
I am Jagadesh kannan (JK) ... I am structural engineering working in a MNC. I got this forum through google search. the forum looks very good and informative. i would like to share/interact my knowledge and experience in civil & str engg. Looking forward to interact with you all!!

with warm regards
Jagadesh Kannan (JK)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Jagdesh 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends & colleagues.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello sir,

welcome to CE.

we are looking forward to learn more from you...

keep an active participation.😀
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    welcome to CE family JK.

hope you will enjoy & get knowledge here...

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Jagadesh!

Keep an active participation with us.
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁welcome to CE JK😁
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome JK, good to have a structural engineer.
  • madugula
    madugula
    hello sir.
    welcome to CE family.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning to do some microcontroller projects. I heard that there are several microcontroller available in the market. As a beginner, i have to learn about any one of...
Key CEE market targeted for broadband expansion SANTA BARBARA, Calif, Geneva, Switzerland and London, United Kingdom – February 26 2010– Occam Networks®, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCNW) a leading broadband access supplier...
I know the PIC scans the row(input) and column(output) of the keypad. But how do they know which key is pressed? Can you explain as detail as possible with this...
im BSIT course regarding this section i already seen the topics but could you give me some fresh topics about VB/.NET or PHP for my final projects....😔😔 help me
Hi. i a, a third yr comp engineering student. My seminar topic is Encrypted Text Chat Using Bluetooth... It would be appreciable if anyone could seriously help me..