Hello Everybody

Hello Friends this is Basil working as software engineer .2+ experience in .NET technologies.I found Crazy Engineers very informative and thus i am now a CEan.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers! ๐Ÿ˜€ Feel free to start new discussions.
  • Basil John
    Basil John
    Sure ..Thank You !!!
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    BASIL JOHN,.CE๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I have things to discuss in this forum. I am working on developing a Pipeline Leak detection System. I have developed everything only one item is reminds. I...
About me... I'm Sunil Singh. Unfortunately I had to start blogging and posting with my nick name Onil. I'm in 3rd yr of my Industrial Engineering and reside in Nagpur....
Stratasys, the 3D printer manufacturer has launched the world's first full-color, multi-material 3D Printer that incorporates the triple-jetting technology which combines droplets of three types of material in different quantities...
My name is Akachi Okoro. I am a Nigerian. My passion for engineering dates far back to my early years in primary school. I currently lecture at Federal Polytechnic Nekede,...