Hello everybody!

Hi, im gautam, a computer science engineer from visakhapatnam, currently working in UAE as an automation engineer working with PLCs.
Iam crazy about technology and engineering that has brought me to this platform.
Iam also interested writing poems and own quotations.
There are a few more things about me, but i'll mention them during course of time. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thats all for now guys..... Hoping for a great time ahead.... ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• gautam.kolluru
    gautam.kolluru
    Hoping for a great time ahead with you all!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Gautam ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CE? Oh yeah, the Chit-Chat section awaits your poems! ๐Ÿ‘
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family!!!:welcome:
  • gautam.kolluru
    gautam.kolluru
    I was searching for computer science engineering forums, found CE, browsed through, liked it, joined and im lovin it! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE & thanks for the intro! As someone who used to write poetry a lot, I'm also looking forward to reading some of your work if you feel up to sharing in the Chit-Chat area!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • gautam.kolluru
    gautam.kolluru
    @ Gohn & Narayana Murthy, Thank you for Welcoming!

I write poems but most of them are in my mother language 'Telugu'. Also you have mentioned that you used to write poems.... Aren't you writing now????
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Gautam!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Engineering Board. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    gautam.kolluru
    Hi, im gautam, a computer science engineer from visakhapatnam, currently working in UAE as an automation engineer working with PLCs.
    Iam crazy about technology and engineering that has brought me to this platform.
    Iam also interested writing poems and own quotations.
    There are a few more things about me, but i'll mention them during course of time. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thats all for now guys..... Hoping for a great time ahead.... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hello Amigo....Welcome!!!
  • gautam.kolluru
    gautam.kolluru
    Gracias, ATF!!!
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    welcome Here
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    welcome to most amazing site of world buddddddddddy.........
  • gautam.kolluru
    gautam.kolluru
    Thank you vaib & Pushkar!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m a Mechanical Engineer and interested in developing and creating new equipments and machines, i would love to working at a place where i would be required to study...
Can anyone explain the difference between Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and fabrication/construction in oil and gas sector? And also, what do Front End Engineering actually do? Thanks.
CEan Cranky - Male or Female? Studying or Working? Don't know? Hmm Hence CrazyEngineers came up with a very Good Interview with CEan - Cranky to let you know about...
In anyone used here etabs instead of using Staad???? Which is more better to use...Staad or etabs??
I m making application in java about RATIONING for that purpose i need my database to b in MARATHI language just help me hw to do that I m nt...