HEllo everybody.!!!

hello everyone, im new to engineering, ive opted for the course and i will be starting this year.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Alexander! 😀 We're glad to have you in our community. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

Tell us more about yourself!
  • Alexander
    Alexander
    thanks big k,
    im looking forward to share my ideas...
    i have a lot of them, but most of them are only in theory,
    unfortuantely i never gathered enough resources to build something my self.
    Also the truth is that being a newbie at engineering, i have limited knowledge about the unabstracted ideas about my theoritical ideas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alexander
    thanks big k,
    im looking forward to share my ideas...
    i have a lot of them, but most of them are only in theory,
    unfortuantely i never gathered enough resources to build something my self.
    Also the truth is that being a newbie at engineering, i have limited knowledge about the unabstracted ideas about my theoritical ideas.
    Well, that's one of the reasons why we are here - to turn ideas into reality. We're small (well, more than 12k at this moment) but we're growing rapidly and we've got big plans for the future.

Feel free to share your ideas and we all will see how to turn them into reality.
    [​IMG]
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Alex, Welcome to CE. 😉

And don't worry about being a newbie at engineering. We all are newbies and we take pride in saying that. It gives all the more pleasure to learn and be open to new ideas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was thinking of designing a levitator. so the problem i face is the air pressure that must be generated under the levitator in order to lift it (not considering...
I have a device that sends a stream of data to an ECU. The data is NOT RS232, it is simple async 8N1, with a logic '0' represented by 12v...
hi i am rupoc please any one tell me how to interface steper motor to computer😕
Well this is basically reagrding the post ive made for the polluted sea thing, So could you give a list of substances which act as absorbents towards the impurities present...

Hi

Hi This Is Arun...live In Delhi But Currently Doin Btech Frm Jaipur....i Reallly Want Help Frm You Guyz..........i Wana Become Successful In Life....i Hope To Get Help From U Guyz........