Name:anusha

Engineering Trade:electronics

Occupation
: final year student

Hobbies & Interests
:surfing net,badminton,intrested in research

Aim in life
: want to an environmentalist as well as research engineer

I joined CrazyEngineers because: its really nice to see all brains join hands over here. Glad to be a part of CE. :smile:

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE Anusha 👍

Hope you have a great time here

Look forward to your active participation
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE...enjoy your stay here...
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wel-Come to CE Family....

Anusha
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE anusha...
    hope to have an active participation from you...👍
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to CE..!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anushaundru
    Name:anusha

Aim in life
    : want to an environmentalist as well as research engineer

I joined CrazyEngineers because: its really nice to see all brains join hands over here. Glad to be a part of CE. :smile:
    Awesome 😀

Welcome to CE, Anusha 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. We look forward to active contribution from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The domestic IT services market in India is estimated to grow from $5.7 billion in 2008 to $12.8 billion in 2013, which represents a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of...
im from the uk. and love taking things apart currently doing a race car of sorts keeps me saine .been looking for a forum like this for ages.
I really cant believe that electricity can be transmitted without the use of wires, just through some kind of electromagnetic induction. Can anyone explain the concept of wireless electricity? Has...
Loosely based on Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller ‘Five Point Someone’, ‘3 Idiots’ revolves around the lives of three boys of a high-end engineering college played by Aamir Khan, Madhavan and Sharman....
Hello all!!!! I am 31 and in the second half of my first year at University in Dundee Scotland, I want to maximize my potential in my four year course....