Hello Engineers

Hi

I am Geetam Bharadwaj. I am from Electronics and Telecommuication Branch.
Presently I am working in Robotics and Automation field.
I am with you to gather more knowledge and share some of my If i can.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 Feel free to ask questions and keep visiting CE often.
  • Geetam Bharadwaj
    Geetam Bharadwaj
    Sure..Felt nice for the welcome...😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    WElcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. How did you discover this website?
  • Geetam Bharadwaj
    Geetam Bharadwaj
    It was a sudden while googling for the working of True caller apllication. I got the link of this website. But I found here a lot to learn compared to other forums and threads. It is precised for engineers that felt nice. So Cant help myself ignoring.;😀
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Welcome to CE friend ! Have a nice time learning here 😀.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Air coolers typically use the electric induction motor. Let's discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these motors.
Hello, I just have a question what does practically happen when we delete some files. It creates us the space but where does the deleted file vanishes.
CE Weekend Discussion was conducted online on CE on last Saturday between 3-4 PM. The turnout was low because many CEans thought it'd be on Sunday. The topic of the...
This debate is scheduled on Sunday, May 12, 2013 between 3-4 PM (IST). The thread will remain closed until the scheduled time. Please read announcement for the details.
Here's the topic of CE Weekend Discussion #3 - Are engineers destroying our planet or building a better one?​ ​Schedule: Sunday, 12 May, 2013 | Time : 3 - 4...