hello engineers !

I am kalyani kaladi and i am new to crazyengineers, but am both crazy and an engineering student. The engineers world unites here. Hope to get clarity and give clarity. Nice to be on crazy engineers. Like to learn a lot from my fellow engineers. Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kalyani 😀 We've had a CrazyEngineers meet at Hyderabad on June 9. We hope you will enjoy CE. Do tell your friends about us and get them here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @kalyanaikaladi Tell us how did you discover CE?
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family. 😀
  • Pulakesh
    Pulakesh
    hiii
    kalyanikaladi
    I am kalyani kaladi and i am new to crazyengineers, but am both crazy and an engineering student. The engineers world unites here. Hope to get clarity and give clarity. Nice to be on crazy engineers. Like to learn a lot from my fellow engineers. Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am working as Manager Control and Instrumentation in a CPSU , INDIA
Facebook changed the way people communicated online. But is the change good? This debate topic is inspired from this comic I stumbled upon - Now instead of expressing your thoughts...
Almost everything seems to be online for sale; except the medicines. I wonder why haven't the pharma stores made their way to the Internet yet. This also means that there's...
I was in a meeting with a startups guy from the US who was visiting our city. He said, "2 years of working in a startup would be equivalent to...
Hello, I am planing to update my desktop. As of now i have a Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ processor with 2 GB ram. Kindly let me know the...