hello engineers.....

Name : Aravindraj

Engineering Trade : Electrical and Electronics

Hobbies & Interests : I'm a kabaadi player have participated in more state level and zonal level tournaments. And have some ideas about energy auditing.

I joined CE because : My friend has shared more about this forum. And she used to say, Engineers from all different departments and more technicians are here to clear our doubts and helps to know about new inventions. Yeah its real i'm really impressed. . . Now i'm proudly says that i'm also a part of Crazy Engineers. . . .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# welcome to CE. We're happy to have you with us and hope that you will enjoy CE as much we all do. It's interesting to know that we've a Kabaddi player with us. I've played the game when I was in school.

Your feedback will help us make CE even more useful for new engineers. So do tell us the things you liked and did not like about CE ๐Ÿ˜€ We're all ears!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nicely written bio! I hope to see you around often. ๐Ÿ‘
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    I'm new to this site. So i have only know about the advantages of this site if i feel any difficult definitely i will share with you sir...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aravindharaj
    I'm new to this site. So i have only know about the advantages of this site if i feel any difficult definitely i will share with you sir...
    Check this post: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    @#-Link-Snipped-# you have forgotten to mention one thing

That is about IOC. Share about it to CE.

IOC: indian oil co operation
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    And i have to thank my friend aarthi .v.g to get this great experience with global engineers. . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    I'm doing energy auditing in Indian oil Corporation under the guidance of Mr. Sankara Narayanan. He is a retired chief engineer of TNEB.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Aravindraj !๐Ÿ˜€
    Have a nice stay here !
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @#-Link-Snipped-# welcome to Engineer's Community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, glad you joined! Be an active contributor to this community. You will learn a lot here.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Aravindh Raj!

Another member from Chennai, and SA Engineering College... Great to see you man!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Praveen-Kumar
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Aravindh Raj!

Another member from Chennai, and SA Engineering College... Great to see you man!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    you will expect more from my college sir . .
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    aravindharaj
    you will expect more from my college sir . .
    Awesome... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I heard about this keyboard called 'Siine'. They call it the first icon-based keyboard that you can edit and personalize. It gives us a clock in the keyboard, lets...
Lag in input on touch-screen devices is something that all of us have experienced. This lag is of about 100ms, but it is less visible on smartphones and felt more...
As i have said already i'm doing energy audit in a commercial building. Is any techniques are there to conserve energy on UPS and in Air conditioners ???
I just stumbled upon the following post on Mashable about the Tumblr's New York office photographs. Take a look and be jealous: https://mashable.com/2012/03/13/tumblr-hq-tour/#52139Tumblr-HQ
There are people who want to throw in advertisements everywhere. If you thought the caller tunes were annoying; then be ready for the phone ringtones that tell you what's 'hot'...