Hello Engineers:

My name is Ghazanfar. I am doing Software Engineering. My interested areas are AI, Game Development, Robotics and Image Processing. I am passionate about computers and programming. I have good grip in logics and Algos. I have took part in many programming and other such competitions, and have won some as well. Also I am the topper of my batch πŸ˜‰
My work is my Love.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the Engineer's community. Have a nice stay here.
  • ghani
    ghani
    godfather
    Welcome to the Engineer's community. Have a nice stay here.
    thanx godfather...
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome. Tell us a bit more about games you've developed. Would be quite interesting to know about them.
  • ghani
    ghani
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE! πŸ˜€
    Thanx Dancer_Engineer...
  • ghani
    ghani
    The_Big_K
    Welcome. Tell us a bit more about games you've developed. Would be quite interesting to know about them.
    Have'nt made such huge projects which I can mention here, as I am still in 6th semester...as part of my assignments I have made Bank and a little Car Racing game...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ghani
    Have'nt made such huge projects which I can mention here, as I am still in 6th semester...as part of my assignments I have made Bank and a little Car Racing game...
    We aren't of course asking for huge games. We're interested in every little creation our CEans make. πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums!
  • ghani
    ghani
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums!
    thanx gohm...
  • gohm
    gohm
    You're welcome.
  • ClaireGreen
    ClaireGreen
    Welcome! I'm new, too.πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Ghani!

Nice policies you have dude... πŸ˜€ Have you done any game designs?
  • ghani
    ghani
    Praveen-Kumar
    😁 Welcome to CE, Ghani!

Nice policies you have dude... πŸ˜€ Have you done any game designs?
    Thanx Praveen-Kumar...
    As I mentioned earlier I am in 6th semester, I have done some assignments but not full time game development. I am planning of some project with my teachers, also I am expecting some ideas from CE guys..
    ghani
    Thanx Praveen-Kumar...
    As I mentioned earlier I am in 6th semester, I have done some assignments but not full time game development. I am planning of some project with my teachers, also I am expecting some ideas from CE guys..
    I guess you can start working full fledge on game development and take it as a career... Think of it... πŸ˜€
  • ghani
    ghani
    Praveen-Kumar
    I guess you can start working full fledge on game development and take it as a career... Think of it... πŸ˜€
    What are prerequisites and which specialized skills are needed for this career.
    I am not good in designing πŸ˜”, but good in programming and algorithms πŸ˜›.
    ghani
    What are prerequisites and which specialized skills are needed for this career.
    I am not good in designing πŸ˜”, but good in programming and algorithms πŸ˜›.
    Just pure maths and logic is needed for an effective game design... Kick start with Microsoft's XNA Game Studio and start doing something... πŸ˜€
  • ghani
    ghani
    Praveen-Kumar
    Just pure maths and logic is needed for an effective game design... Kick start with Microsoft's XNA Game Studio and start doing something... πŸ˜€
    thanx for advice praveen...
    ghani
    thanx for advice praveen...
    Sure buddy... What are you waiting for? Kick start your game design with Microsoft XNA Studio... πŸ˜€
  • honeyclarck
    honeyclarck
    I am honeyclarck from manchester and i am electrical engineer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    honeyclarck
    I am honeyclarck from manchester and i am electrical engineer.
    Welcome to CE, honeyclarck πŸ˜€ How did you discover this website?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Family, ghani. Good to have you here. Hope to see you more often on the board πŸ˜€β€‹
    ​
    ​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​World's Tallest Bridge​ Millau Bridge (officially Millau Viaduct) is a road-bridge spanning the valley of the River Tarn near Millau in southern France. It was designed by the renowned 'modern...
I was reading about Skyscrapers. And someone mentioned the Tower of Babel to be OLDEST skyscraper, misallocation of resources after a boom. According to Wikipedia , the tower's height amounted...
Is there anyone who uses Internet but not Google?? For searching any thing on the web, the first site that comes to our mind is Google. Ever thought to have...
Social network is a place where there's a high chance of getting your purchase decisions influenced. However, a recent study showed that ( https://techcrunch.com/2012/01/12/social-networks-influence-shopping/ ) for 80% of the users;...
It seems like a common problem across 99% of the engineering colleges in India. The Head Of The Departments are absolutely clueless about the latest technologies & developments and yet,...