hello crazy engineers.

am a new member of the crazy engineers co operation and i would like to say hellow to every one.Iam a kenyan studying electronics and computer engineering.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    boys2men2008
    am a new member of the crazy engineers co operation and i would like to say hellow to every one.Iam a kenyan studying electronics and computer engineering.
    Hello & welcome to CE 😁

We're happy to have you with us and hope you will enjoy CE.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi dude...welcome to CE forum :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had been waiting for this film to release ever since I heard the song "Mumma" by Kailash Kher. Dasvidaniya means "Good Bye". Amar Kaul (Vinay Pathak)is a regular guy...
am an electronics and computer engineering student.next year i will doing my final projects,can any one help me on how ican construct a pic programmer or sent me the websites...
CEans, Did anyone among us see the movie? If yes, could you please write a brief review?
Lot of people ask you to 'write down' the things you want to do. So why not make a list and share it with everyone? I wrote my to-do list...
CEans, With CrazyEngineers completing three years of existence and almost 25,000 members, CE plans to form CE Ambassadors Team and is inviting nominations. The primary purpose of the CE Ambassadors...