Hello crazy engineers

I am delighted in joining this group,I'm named Tre and i am a sturding Mechatronic Engineering, m from Africa.My hobbies are hunting and swimming.The reason why i joined cazyengineers is that I do nt wish to be limited by continental borders.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tre
    I am delighted in joining this group,I'm named Tre and i am a sturding Mechatronic Engineering, m from Africa.My hobbies are hunting and swimming.The reason why i joined cazyengineers is that I do nt wish to be limited by continental borders.
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 It's a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to active participation from you in all the discussions.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, thanks for stopping in to say hello.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of project ideas for Information Technology or IT. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
very simple man
Hi Folks, I have requirement in which I need to compare two word files and display comparison results in browser with differences highlighted. Word file is around 20 pages long,...
Renewable is not only the need of the hour, but also the talk of the town. And Engineering students are opting for the green when it comes to their B.E./B.Tech...
Please i need a sample of job card for maintenance record of diesel generators. I will appreciate it if a sample can be send to my email address. (removed e-mail)...