Hello Crazy Engineers

Hi s,

My name is Luiz, I'm from Brazil, 23 years old.
I graduated in Electrical and Telecommunications Engineering and I love this profession.
My interests are tecnologies, Virtual communities (CE), programming languages and all about engineering.

thanks,
Luiz.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Luiz! 😀

We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to interesting posts & ideas from you 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE, Luiz!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Luiz
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Welcome Luiz,do share your rich experience!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After winning the illusive French open, Roger Fedrer completed the carrer slam. He now had all 4 grand slams in his kitty, also he shares the record of highest number...
~~Number in Picture~~ Count using images only. I'll start with 1 Next person posts an image of 2 and so on...
I'm wondering if our regular members are aware of the presence of these buttons at the bottom of every post - ---------------------- ---------------------- These buttons are special and can help...
Hello s, I'm looking for Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Conventions, Conferences and Seminars about Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering in the U.S.A. this year. Someone know about it? Preferably near Massachusetts. But...
Note: I have taken the permission from Biggie to post this thread so Mods dont delete or move it ok 😀 Well coming to this thread , this one is...