hello CEs!!

hello to all the CEs. im Rishad from Bangladesh doing my BSc. Engg in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.

to be honest..i came here for some ideas regarding my final year project & thesis paper. But liked the forum big time. and kind of felt proud to be an Engineer(dont kno why..felt lyk i belong to a genius breed..lol)!!to say the truth the scope of innovative engineering is pretty acute in my country. still want to do something good for my final year project.anyone crazy enough to help me out..would be a real help!!

thats probably it!
bye.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Rishad!

Welcome to CE. We are happy to have you in our team. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Bangladesh!
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi rishad,
    hearty welcome to CE.Come on start sharing your views with us here and enjoy the CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome aboard!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone i have bought laptop it has already installed vista now i need to install xp but its not installing only
Barack Obama won!!! and that too such a close win!!! It is magnificient that just 50 years ago Blacks were brought to America for slavery, they were deprived of voting...
😕 Hi, Recently I saw a mobile O2 ICE for sale in Indiatimes shopping for Rs.3500. As the price is attractive and the features are quiet good, I want to...
Hey Hello Seniors ... I am a first year student of I.T. branch i basically got no idea how i will build a micromouse or any robot but i want...
CEans, You all are aware of the new American president Barack Obama's back ground. He is America's first 'colored' head of state. While almost every headline is reading a similar...