Hello CEians ,

First i want to introduce myself ,Im sanchit and m also a crazy engineer ,Computer programming is my area of Interest ,i have started a project which im going accomplish with the help of my group of friends.
I was delighted when i knew about Crazy Engineers .Its a pleasure that i have the opportunity to share ideas with you fellow engineers......
thanks CE...

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    hai,welcome
  • technoholikSan
    technoholikSan
    pikachu1994
    hai,welcome
    Thanks pikachu...
    t
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sanchit. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. Tell us more about yourself and how you discovered this website 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone, Is there any method to start the random PSD analysis using output files of MODAL(Vibration) analysis so that the run time reduces? The software used is ANSYS 12.1....
I found the following image on the Internet and got several thoughts in my mind. So here's a simple game for all of you - What's the thought that comes...
dear friends.... here is my problem..... i am currently pursuing 4th year chemical engineering and the placements have already begun.... sometime at the beginning of october....TCS will be visiting our...
hi all plse help me out here . Plse give me a lit bit info on XHTML,XML..and what is XXLT?
hello every1 i am vishal pursuing my final year in field of electricals. I am actually in search of workshops and guest lectures that will benefit electrical students. Can any...