hello CEan's....!!

I am Praveen kumar , 2nd year (yet to be start )mechanical engineer student of
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,main campus MESRA ,ranchi....
My aim is to become a IAS officer at last , but first i want to become very well known mechanical engineer so that whenever i give update in my profile will find lots of likes 😀
whenever i walk through my streets everyone start gossip that " bhai ye wahi hai jisne filhal mein koi famous research kri", whenever i give some statement in CE it will become theory 😁

i join CE because i feel that it will help me to fulfill my dreams..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website on the internet?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# 😁 Welcome to CE!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to community. 😀
  • kakapraveen
    kakapraveen
    i am searching for some innovative idea for KVPY fellowship , then i found this website😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Using a bucket of propylene glycol, this video shows how a fiber optic cable works and how engineers send signal across oceans.
What are the government sector jobs for electrical and electronics engineering and Is gate scores are necessary for it?
Akash Missile was today test-fired successfully from the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur, Orissa in India by the Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO). Read the complete report from VoiCE here...
I'm planning to buy tataphoton datacard,postpaid unlimited 5gb plan. Tataphoton is good? interms of speed, network, connectivity in villages etc., which is best ? tataphoton, or reliance or airtel or...
SIII is set to launch in India @ 31 May with price likely to be INR. 42,500 for 16GB. It's already set the record of 9 million prebook. you can...