hello CEans

hello everyone, i'm Davinder Kumar. I'm doing mechanical engg. nd now i'm in 3rd year.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? We'd like to know more about you. Why not re-introduce yourself using this #-Link-Snipped-#?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family.
    Feel free to take part in discussions here.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family!!!!
  • Dai
    Dai
    Welcome abroad dear friend,
    Hope you can have lots of fun into this forum and help a lot of people with your knowledge.
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time Here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ !
  • Davinder kumar
    Davinder kumar
    tx to all for wishing me.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Davinder kumar
    Davinder kumar
    Name: Davinder Kumar
    Engineering Trade: Mechanical engineering
    Hobbies & Interests: especially interest in mechanical engineering, surfing on net nd FAcebook๐Ÿ˜
    Aim in life: TO become a successful person.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: My motive to join this site is to familiar with other engineers nd also to share my thoughts with others.
    ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are discussion about top colleges of India of M. Tech , admission and gate score
Sony and Intel have teamed up to launch the first ever ultrabook from Sony, called T13. The ultrabook is thin, lightweight (1.6 Kg) and offers great connectivity options. There is...
Today, Techcrunch posted screenshots of redesigned Bing search results page and says that it makes Google look like data overload. The post makes comparisons between the bing and the Google...
At the heart of modern cosmology is a mystery: Why does our universe appear so exquisitely tuned to create the conditions necessary for life? Does this question have an answer?...
Mechanical and Chemical engineers at MIT have come up with a new way of creating surface textures on glass, such that it eliminates reflections. It is a new "multifunctional" glass,...