Hello CEans,

Hello CEans,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

It has been a quite long time and i regret for not being active in CE.From now on there will be a regular contribution from my side.

So how are you all?Any important updates?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Back VP to CE. Yeah there are lot of updated threads and so many new members.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you back VP. What made you take a break from CE? & what brought you back? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Please be an active member here.
  • James Reynold
    James Reynold
    Hai Vishnu priya,

I am James Reynold. New CEan ,I have posted a ?. If you have any suggestions... plz reply,,,,,,๐Ÿ˜’,,,.......
  • ajrepira
    ajrepira
    hello ....i am ajay..from the ECE branch....can you help me in making a poster ....i need the job done as soon as possible.......so please reply me.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is no free lunch dear. By the way making a poster is easy. Use photoshop and you can make them.

And yes post your query in proper thread ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WElcome back to CE, VP ๐Ÿ˜€ Good to have you back ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I did not consciously break from CE.Few months back there was a problem with internet an did was not able come online frequently ๐Ÿ˜”

Then when conditions resumed to normal I forgot about CE ๐Ÿ˜” ( I should not have ๐Ÿ˜”. Am terribly Sorry)

Recently i was checking my spam folder and yes an update from CE and then I jumped here.I regret a lot for missing CE.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    ajrepira
    hello ....i am ajay..from the ECE branch....can you help me in making a poster ....i need the job done as soon as possible.......so please reply me.
    Hi Ajay,

Making a poster is just simple but the job can be made more complex by adding features to it.
    Next if you are seeking for some help search for threads related to it and if you find nothing then go start a new one seeking for help.

To help you just check out videos on YouTube which will be of immense help.
    Just install photoshop, go through the tutorials in Youtube and frame a basic idea of how you want your poster to be and then go about your work.

All the best! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Sada
    WElcome back to CE, VP ๐Ÿ˜€ Good to have you back ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    James Reynold
    Hai Vishnu priya,

I am James Reynold. New CEan ,I have posted a ?. If you have any suggestions... plz reply,,,,,,๐Ÿ˜’,,,.......
    Hi James Reynold ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE.
    You have posted ???
    What do you need suggestions on?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    godfather
    Welcome Back VP to CE. Yeah there are lot of updated threads and so many new members.
    Ya ya i witness a lot of changes while posting the auto save option,Likes,Twitter,Facebook connect options..etc.,

Cool ๐Ÿ˜€ Very nice features are enhanced ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi VP welcome back to CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

electrical and electronics engg
I don't know whether it's possible or not. I recently heard a class about renewable resources and recycling.......After hearing that, i was observing the surroundings for something to recycle &...
Wishing you a many more happy returns of the day:myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Have a rocking year ahead ๐Ÿ˜€
I thought of posting an update on what's happening with the Once In A Lifetime 2.0 project ๐Ÿ˜€ . An introduction of this trip is here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...l-expenses-paid-trip-israel-follow-big-k.html Our fellow blogger,...
The following official video from Microsoft that boasts the Windows 8 booting time. The Windows 8 operating system, due to release in 2012 boots up in only 8 seconds. That's...