Hello CEans!

Hi my name is daniel and a student in electrical/electronics engineering i was browsing through google for electrical forums that where i discovered this site. . And i hope 2 fully navigate through with great enthusiasm

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dan202
    Hi my name is daniel and a student in electrical/electronics engineering i was browsing through google for electrical forums that where i discovered this site. . And i hope 2 fully navigate through with great enthusiasm
    Welcome to CE, Dan 😀 We're happy to have you with us on CE. I'm quite sure you'll enjoy CE and be an active part of it. If you have any questions/doubts about the site, feel free to share them here. All our fellow CEans will try their best to answer them.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!:welcome:
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Welcome To CE
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Daniel!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hi Dan, we're glad to have you here at CE, welcome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guy's Check this link Google Latitude Actually using this app we can able to trace the caller.Anybody have idea how this can be done in java ?
Windows uploaded a video on youtube a week back, and it tells about how the June 2011 version of Hotmail is 10x faster as compared to their prior version. Check...
The marvelous construction that's making news all over the world. Check out their video: [video=youtube;4PMuY5Kg8CE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMuY5Kg8CE[/video] - A creation by some seriously cool civil engineers.
Hydrogen-powered unmanned aircraft completes set of tests | News | The Engineer
Hi , I have E 71 and now new android . I want to know that can application which are developed in J2ME for Symbian platform can work on Android...