Hello CEan's !!

Hello friend's
Firstly i tell you that i am not new here.
I am an active member on CE from last two years.
This is my second profile that i have created.There is some problem related to my previous profile mohit007kumar00.So i decided to create a new one.

So as you know i am doing B.tech from ABIT Cuttack.I am a student of 3rd year computer science and engineering .
I just want to say that i am mohit007kumar00 by using this thread.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Welcome back to CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mohit! Dual Accounts???
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome back mate...
    But what happened to your previous account...??
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!😀:welcome:
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    Thanks for your warm welcome guy's !!
    Actually i didn't like the name of the previous account that's why i created the new one !!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome: back

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's I found that lots of people found difficulty in find the driver for his/her system.There are some software which helps the people to find the correct driver for...
I am interested in knowing what your favorite movies are when it comes to the most common film genres: Action. Comedy. Adventue. Drama. Horror. Science Fiction. Musical. Or whatever genre...
Guys, i'm trying to have the car steering implemented in a motorcycle. Kind of like a hub steered one. I've got many design flaws. Using the stock steering does not...
Indian scientists found that the human blood has the property of MERMISTER'S. They proved that human blood changes its electrical resistance depending on how much voltage is applied. It also...
MAKING 50 WATTS BULB FROM WATER BOTTLE(zero electricity needed) just i found a cool method of light harvesting which is very cheap and amazing. Using just a 2 liter bottle(plastic...