Hello Ce'ans

My name is Ankush Chadda . Technically i am in my final year , ( im having my exams a week later) . Will be graduating in CSE soon .!!!๐Ÿ˜

Yipee.. Have a great day.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family. :welcome:
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Ankush. :welcome:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ankush!

Tell us how did you discover CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, we look forward to your involvement. Also congrats on your upcoming graduation!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ankush Chadda
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to CE family, Ankush. Hoping you to stay active on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!๐Ÿ˜€:welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i think I'll put down everything in my mind . Im a CSE undergrad, im havng my 8th sem exams a week later. I am GATE 11 qualified, with 7601...
Based on my observations, I've found out that 99% of the students especially in engineering discipline can't take any major career or personal level decision on their own. It starts...
The questions does seem to be an easy one but still needs to be discussed. There is going to be a climate change summit in South Africa and people are...
The Automaker is planning to gain a leap in production and development of cutting edge electric car technologies. Here is the news. ๐Ÿ˜€ Luxury & Style | Superyachts.com
BMW has recently unvieled it latest concept car called 328 Hommage. The car will have a three-litre straight-6 engine. The details are not available yet. Here is the video [video=youtube;Zc2h-B-5crM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2h-B-5crM[/video]