hello ceans !Want to know about sensor.

Is there any sensor which can detect anything in the range of 100 meter and can it gives the output in voice ?reply asasp.TIA.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pritesh soni.
    Is there any sensor which can detect anything in the range of 100 meter and can it gives the output in voice ?reply asasp.TIA.
    I don't think there is any ready sensor which can be work as you want.
    Can you tell me what exactly you want to sense in 100m range?
  • Pritesh soni.
    Pritesh soni.
    I want the sensor that detect anything in the range 100m.😛

Will ultrasonic sensor do this ?
    (Detect any object?)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pritesh soni.
    I want the sensor that detect anything in the range 100m.😛

Will ultrasonic sensor do this ?
    (Detect any object?)
    No I don't think you will get that much range with Ultrasonic. LASER may be helpful but how to do using it is still a question.
  • Pritesh soni.
    Pritesh soni.
    I have idea,i thought of the device for blinds,i want one sensor which detects obstacles in approx 100m and want the o/p of it in voice form.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pritesh soni.
    I have idea,i thought of the device for blinds,i want one sensor which detects obstacles in approx 100m and want the o/p of it in voice form.
    I understand but getting that much range is a doubt here. You can check for say few meters with ultrasonic but not hundreds for sure.
  • Pritesh soni.
    Pritesh soni.
    Can i know any sensor which gives max. range ?
  • yeshu005
    yeshu005
    by image sensing technique it can possible and it help to give instructions by voice based on previously developed algorithm
  • Pritesh soni.
    Pritesh soni.
    Ok ty #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Bad things can happen when the mechanical gearbox in a megawatt-scale wind turbine gets overstressed. An unexpected wind gust can drive turbine blades hard, so hard that the torque...
what is a scope of plc & scada & what skills it requries??
Changing Environments, a spin off company from MIT Media Labs is changing the environment by transforming the landscape of Boston, Massachusetts. Smart benches, called "Soofas" will now help Bostonians charge...
Semiconductors We all know by now that what are conductors , insulators and semiconductors. But still lets revise once. There is one more difference related to the energy band. For...
Quote: From a new test for pancreatic cancer to the creation of the "quantifiable self" through health sensors, some of the best and the brightest young people are already hard...