Hello CEans.. Introduction of a new CEan

Name: Daisykool8

*Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications.

*Occupation
: Student

*Hobbies & Interests
: Browsing , photography.

*Aim in life
:To prosper as an ethical engineer and bring innovations in my field of work.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I liked the way the site solves the queries and I felt I am nowhere in Engineers domain without being CEan.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE daisycool8 😁 How did you discover CE?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome.
    See? CE CEs through all problems,
    and comes up with solutions too. Most of the times.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the world of crazyengineers. Be an active member. Blurt out all your doubts in apt sections and feel free to participate in every discussions.
    We are here to help you and befriend you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the family 😀 . We're happy to have you with us. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy interacting with the nicest people on the planet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am really a passionate engineering student. And i want to know about the engineering world as early as possible.
hello i m a btech student of computer science..... i have got interest in networking and new gadgets.so whn i came to about it i just registered myself...hope this site...
..... ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently touched his souls,read his mind and spoke his mind...
I want to create a simple program to ease repeated calculations that I have to do with different values. I want the program to be such that I enter two...
As a part of the curriculum, we are to do a project in a company. But all the reputed companies require 75% aggregate and no back-papers. But as i have...