Hello CEan

Myself Keerthana.R, in the 'Department of Civil Engineering' from Tamilnadu,

pursuing 3rd year in engineering, I do Gardening, watching Television, Try new recipes.

I joined CrazyEngineers to know different new ideas and interesting technological facts.

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Welcome to Crazy engineers and sync yourself with technological ideas.๐Ÿ˜€ Update your self with a lot of new development in and around the world from CE home page.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Feel free to explore different sectors of the CrazyEngineers.
    Do tell your friends about CE an be an active member here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a great time here.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    keerthanaCE
    Myself Keerthana.R, in the 'Department of Civil Engineering' from Tamilnadu,

pursuing 3rd year in engineering, I do Gardening, watching Television, Try new recipes.

I joined CrazyEngineers to know different new ideas and interesting technological facts.
    Welcome to CE. Whats your favourite recipe? ๐Ÿ˜€ Do check this thread out! CEans can cook!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have been unable to locate through several searches. Expect there is a typo in the info received. Understand a previous spec version was HS 1-1350, and unable to locate as...
What is switch on the fault scheme? when it is used? and why it is instantaneous ?
how to calculate the total load of your home in terms of amperes?
We need around 7,500 more signatures for Google drive to come to linux. Will you CEans, please login to : https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/google-create-a-native-linux-google-drive-application & sign the petition ? Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
Let us take a detailed look at Stub Protection in Electrical Grid Stations.