Hello C-E

Hello there everyone. I am really impressed with the idea of gathering engineers from around the globe on one platform its really a great unity.....

Name: Azeem Iqbal

*Engineering Trade: Going for Electrical Engineering

*Occupation
: Student

Work Experience
: Not yet

*Hobbies & Interests
: Guitaring, Dancing, Web Browsing and Designing, Messing with house electrical stuff etc etc

*Aim in life
: (I wish to become a Power Engineer to solve the Power needs of my County)

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I really liked the idea and wished to be a part of the community.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello!

Welcome to CE! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Very good to know that you want to solve the power needs of your country. We look forward to having you as an active member of CE Community and lots of interesting posts from you!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    welcome Azeem..to CE forum :smile:

PS: This is the first time to see a CE'an from Pakistan.....Hearty welcome dude to CE....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. i wanted to know that what is the inspect element in the google chrome.You can check the thing by right clicking on any website opened in chrome browser...
HEllo guyzzz... can any1 help me out with good project ideas...plz.... urgent im a final year student ... if any 1 can giv good topics it would be helpful for...
CEans, Has anyone among us had a chance to try out Yamaha FZ16? If yes, could you please post a review (covering all the technical/non-technical) aspects of the motorcycle?
I'm on Windows and wondering what is the basic hardware requirement of c++? Can it run on any hardware? Is there any minimum RAM/Processor requirement?
dear friends... i have an idea of doing a project on gasoline direct injection.I mean that i m going to construct a single cylinder 100 cc GDi engine, electronically controlled....is...