Hello , Amar here

Hello ,

I am Amar Srivastava from Delhi (currently in Haldwani) , Mechanical Engineer with 17 years of experience as Sr. Maintenance & Production Engineer in India's top semiconductor manufacturing company (CDIL , delhi). I also have 5 years of experience in Business.
I recently sold my business and now establishing an IT company.
My interest : Internet Marketing , Online Business , Playing chess , Billiards & snooker.
I Joined CE because to find new ideas and share my ideas with others. I want to motivates engineers to look beyond jobs .

Cheers

Amar

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome.
    Amar hain, Amar rahe.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community Buddy.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, Amar! 😀 It's always great to have entrepreneurs and businesspeople on CE. Tell us a bit about the IT company you are trying to establish. We'd like to hear your story here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am new to CE and i would like to meet web Designers !
Adidas has come up with a new concept - The 'Social Media Barricade', they actually call it 'future of athlete connectivity'. The concept is about sneakers that contain a little...
i will try to raise the level of craziness, no doubt.😀
please can you guide me on how to use waste water to generate electricity?
I am not having problem in creating a 2D image into 3D using Blender. But somehow, details are missing, I need very high definition rendering of 3D image. I mean...